Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm Back

It's been a while since my last post (that sounded like an intro to an AA meeting)! I however, have had a very busy and exciting last year! I stopped blogging for a while because I was pregnant, and priorities changed and spent a lot of time getting ready for baby. Once I had my baby girl I of course was 100% in "MOM" mode ! Totally consumed with everything baby! My baby girl is the best thing I have ever done in my life and just can't get enough of her! I can't even believe my little one will be 1 next month! She truly is a blessing to me, and I thank my lucky stars for her everyday! Now that she is getting bigger, and a little independent, I figured I would go back to my other love! Cooking and Food! I can't even wait until my daughter and I can stand side by side in the kitchen and bake cookies! It's still a ways away, but she all ready sits on the floor of the kitchen and just watches me cook all the time! So stay tuned for new yummy recipes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment