Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why did I start this blog?

I love to cook! I get really excited when I come across a recipe that sounds interesting and is something that I just can't wait to try. To me there's nothing better then trying something new! To think of all the recipes, and all the cookbooks on this planet; that anyone having the same old same old week after week just doesn't seem right. Those people who watch the Food Network all day long and have yet to make anything besides Kraft Mac-N-Cheese, or a reservation is just sad. What's there to loose? To me that's part of the fun. If something doesn't taste right or come out quite like I expected it to, I just think O.K. how can I change this or what should I add to make it better! I've decided to create a blog talking about new recipes I've tried. Helpful kitchen tips and things I've learned along the way. Everyone is always wondering what I'm cooking, so why not share with other foodies like myself.

I will be posting recipes I've tried, and what my thoughts were about them. Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment